- Position Title:
- Warehouse Manager
- Reports To:
- Plant Manager
- Position Location:
- Austin, Minnesota
This role is responsible for managing the day-to-day warehouse operations of an SQF Level 3 USDA/FDA manufacturing plant, including off-site storage/distribution.
The Warehouse Manager is a key member of the Plant’s Senior Leadership team and collaborates with all team members to promote food and personal safety, food quality and exceptional customer service.
This position supervises a team of 12 warehouse team members on 3 shifts to ensure that the plant successfully produces and ships all customer production orders.
Areas of Responsibility include:
- Inventory Management
- Budget and Contract Management
- Material Handling
- Shipping and Logistics
- Ensuring compliance with all SQF/FSMA/USDA/FDA and OSHA policies
Education / Certifications
BA/BS in Logistics or related field preferred
- 7+ years of warehouse leadership in a food manufacturing facility, preferably in frozen foods with FDA/USDA products
- Computer skills include Microsoft Office and business management software (SAP preferred)
- Strong leader and team player, capable of implementing successful continuous improvement projects