- Position Title:
- Regulatory Administrator
- Reports To:
- Regulatory Manager
- Position Location:
- Minneapolis, MN
The Regulatory Administrator is responsible for generating ingredient statements and nutrition facts panels for all new and revised products as well as populating finished product specifications for each item. This Regulatory Administrator at Bellisio Foods must possess ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations in a fast paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Develop and maintain accurate food labeling information for finished products compliant with FDA and USDA regulations.
- Ensure that all on label claims are substantiated and that certifications and allergens are properly documented.
- Maintain finished product specification documents and align with what is being produced at each manufacturing plant.
- Develop and provide technical information to customers as needed.
- Collect and maintain files related to all regulatory information, both electronic and hard copy.
- Other responsibilities include crosschecking entry of new raw material specifications, proofing labels ready for printing, and reviewing final names for products.
- Facilitate interaction with inter departmental groups
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a technical or science related field
- 1+ years’ experience in an administrative or technical field
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in use of computer software (i.e. Word, Excel, Genesis)
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Complete attention to detail
- Follow through and meets deadlines in a timely manner
Education / Certifications
Undergraduate degree in a Technical Field Required
- Experience in Quality Assurance and/or Regulatory is desired