- Position Title:
- Production Supervisor, 2nd shift (2 positions)
- Position Location:
- Jackson, Ohio
Production Management is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing frozen food products in accordance with Safety, People, Quality, and Cost to obtain quality specifications.
The position directly supervises a portion of the shift team composed of 15 - 40 employees.
The position has operational accountability for their area to ensure that all safety, regulatory compliance, housekeeping, quality, productivity, uptime, and cost standards are achieved and maintained as well as the responsibility to effectively manage all employees in the area.
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with experience leading employees.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, those with more than five years of experience supervising other employees will also be considered.
- Willing to work off-shifts and weekends as needed.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to prioritize workloads, time manage their workday effectively, multi-task, work on a team, use analytical skills and work with a variety of personalities.
- Strong listening skills, ability to assess and understand needs and the ability to communicate and interact with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Must have a high-level of organization, a positive attitude, self-motivation and an energetic approach.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
We offer competitive salary, great benefits and opportunities for professional growth. Qualified and interested candidates may submit a cover letter complete with salary history and resume to email@example.com