- Position Title:
- Hourly Opportunities
- Position Location:
- Jackson, Ohio
Operators are responsible for efficiently and effectively setting up and operating food processing and packaging machines
- Use general tools to set up and operate machines
- Understand and use basic math concepts such as measurements and averages
- Ability to frequently lift, push/pull up to 50 lbs
Maintenance Technicians maintain, service and troubleshoot machinery and equipment.
- Knowledge of tools used to set up, troubleshoot and maintain equipment
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Ability to climb, crouch, stand, lift and reach over head frequently
- Ability to safely work with moving mechanical parts, ladders, and lock out/tag out
Responsible for converting raw ingredients into liquid sauces using detailed recipes and procedures.
- Ability to frequently stand, lift, push/pull up to 50 lbs
- Ability to climb stairs and reach over head
- Ability to speak, read and write English to follow ingredients as instructed
- Ability to use computer programs and complete basic math in regards to units of measurement
Quality Technicians ensure that all quality and food safety standards are met during the receiving, manufacturing and shipping processes.
- Ability to SAP and HighJump software system for materials management
- Ability walk up and down stairs frequently
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measurement
- Ability to properly calibrate and operate lab testing equipment
Material handlers are responsible for supplying materials and ingredients to the production lines and preparing finished goods for shipment.
- Ability to frequently lift, push/pull up to 50 lbs, and over 50 lbs with assistance
- Ability to lift and reach overhead frequently
- Ability to use SAP and HighJump software system for materials management
- Ability to safely operate forklift and other powered equipment
Sanitation Technicians are responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all machines, parts, utensils and facility.
- Ability to frequently life, push/pull up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand, life and reach over head frequently
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders
- Ability to wear chemical suit, gloves, safety glasses/goggles, boots, face shield, bump cap