- Position Title:
- Associate Brand Manager
- Position Location:
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Establish and manage timelines, monitor all projects and lead the greater cross-functional team to deliver on all assigned projects.
Maintain and release team updates. Lead weekly meetings with all cross-functional team members.
Source and distribute business planning information associated with projects (costs, volumes, operational details, other).
Coordinate field sales information as needed.
Monitor due dates/deadlines and ensure that the responsible parties deliver on time.
Generate new item forecast with sales input.
Create and maintain product level P&Ls.
Manage process and provide input in new product development and commercialization activities at Bellisio Foods R&D and production sites.
Assist with various aspects of the day-to-day management of brand.
- Create and deliver business presentations, newsletters and competitive reviews
- Lead research agencies with marketing management to facilitate effective, timely research for actionable insights that will deliver brand growth.
- Execute marketing plans. Measure and maximize effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Manage outside agency resources, including advertising, public relations, promotions, web site and package design agencies.
- Track and analyze competitive programs, retail trends, market opportunities, products and activities in the marketplace.
- Track marketing expenditures, manage consumer marketing budgets and provide recommendations on future spending.
- Support ad hoc administrative requirements associated with business development activities as needed.
Education / Certifications
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field. MBA is a plus.
- Two years of brand management experience (preferably in food industry) with hands-on knowledge of marketing strategy, competitive analysis, advertising, creative and promotion development.
- Exceptional leadership skills and success leading cross-functional teams.
- Efficient time management with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
- Clear written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical and comfortable with complex information.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and flexibility to adapt quickly to evolving environment and priorities.
- Ability to think outside the normal business boundaries on a wide-range of issues in order to develop new solutions to existing issues and opportunities.
- Personal passion for brand marketing with the energy and focus to sufficiently energize the internal and external resources of the Company to achieve business objectives.
- Budget and P&L experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and with syndicated research data (IRI/Nielsen)